accesso Technology Group PLC (ACSO)
Accesso Technology Group PLC, formerly Lo-Q PLC is a public limited company incorporated in the United Kingdom in March 29, 2000. It is a technology solutions provider to the global attractions and leisure industry. The Company is engaged in the development and application of ticketing, mobile and eCommerce technologies and virtual queuing solutions for the attractions and leisure industry. The Company's virtual queuing solutions are marketed under the accesso LoQueue umbrella and allow guests to get more out of their day by being able to make ride reservations throughout their day instead of waiting in line. The Company's ticketing, mobile and e-commerce solutions marketed under the accesso Passport umbrella and builds customers shop; OnSite, OnLine, OnTheGo. Its product Q-bot, a hand-held unit offers virtual queuing to free guests from queue lines and also communicates ride breakdowns and closures. Q-smart offers virtual queuing technology onto a guest's smart phone. Q-band a waterproof RFID wristband offers, a virtual queuing solution which reserves a ride without standing in line and Q-pay, a mobile payment and ticketing solution...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.