Acacia Mining PLC (ACA)
African Barrick Gold PLC, incorporated on January 12, 2010, is a gold producer in Tanzania. The Company has three operating mines, all located in Northwest Tanzania, and several exploration projects at various stages of development in Tanzania and Kenya. Bulyanhulu is a high-grade underground mine with shaft access, which is transitioning to long-hole and drift and fill as its principal mining methods. Life of mine is estimated to be over 25 years, based on proven and probable gold reserves of 9.4 million ounces. Buzwagi is a low-grade bulk deposit with a single large open pit. Life of mine is estimated to be 5 years, based on proven and probable gold reserves of 1.1 million ounces. North Mara is a high-grade open pit mine, with future underground potential, consisting of three open pit deposits, Nyabirama, Gokona and Nyabigena. Life of mine is estimated to be 10 years based on proven and probable gold reserves of 2.2 million ounces. In addition the Group produces copper and silver as a co-product...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.