Abcam PLC (ABC)
Abcam PLC was incorporated in United Kingdom on February 12, 1998. The Company along with its subsidiaries is engaged in producing and distributing research-grade antibodies and associated protein research tools which are essential tools for life scientists, enabling them to analyze components of living cells at the molecular level and provides protein research tools and services. The Company's products help in treatments for human diseases such as cancer. The Company offers products including primary and secondary antibodies, biochemical, proteins, peptides, lysates, immunoassays and other kits. It also makes, sources & sells protein research tools and services for study of proteins at a cellular level. The Company's products comprise of approximately 133,000 validated products. The Company offers its products in countries including USA, Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, China and other countries...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.