888 Holdings PLC (888)
888 Holdings PLC was incorporated on April 15, 2005. The Company is the owner of software solutions providing virtual online gaming services over the internet including Casino and games, Poker, Bingo and Emerging Offering which mainly comprises 888's Sportsbook, brand licencing revenue on third party platforms and Mytopia social games to end users and also provides these services through its business to business unit Dragonfish to business partners. In addition, the Group provides payment services, customer support and online advertising. The Company's segments include B2C (Business to Customer) Casino and games, Poker, Bingo, pokies and Emerging Offering; and B2B (Business to Business) which offers Total Gaming Services under the Dragonfish trading brand. Dragonfish offers to its business partners use of technology, software, operations, E-payments and advanced marketing services, through the provision of offline/online marketing, management of affiliates, SEO, CRM and business analytics. The Group has operations in the UK, Europe, Americas, and in Other part of the World...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.