7digital Group PLC (7DIG)
7digital Group PLC, formerly known as UBC Media Group PLC, was incorporated on March 28, 2000. The Company, through a software platform and associated services, simplifies access to music by offering a combination of a licensed music catalogue alongside the cloud-based technology platform and client-side software. The Company has two main operating divisions B2B and B2C. B2C division is engaged in voucher sales, digital download and white label sales to consumers. The B2B division is engaged in providing access to the 7digital music store for corporate consumers. The Company also offers Radio aggregation and search, Curated and programmed channels, HD audio, Personalized radio, Music and radio streaming and Music download services...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.