Mark Slater runs the MFM Slater Growth Fund. It’s the top performing growth fund over 1 and 5 years, achieving a return of 220.65% over 5 years according to Lipper.
Here he talks to Chris Menon, editor of Every Investor, about:
- The main criteria that he looks for in a prospective investment
- Some of his recent purchases, such as asset manager Liontrust
- Existing positions that he has recently added to, such as Restore, First Derivatives and Pressure Technologies
- How a private investor can make best use of their advantages when investing
- Some accessible books for private investors
Watch the video below to learn from one of the best fund managers around.